We look forward to getting to know you through the application process! To apply, follow the steps below. (International applicants, click here)
1. Begin the Standard Application Online (SAO). After following the link, click "Register/login" or "Get started with the SAO". If this is your first SAO application you will need to create an SSAT/SAO account. If you have used SAO before, you will log in . Submitting the student profile and the Westtown School supplemental form, and paying the application fee, will transmit the application to us. Recommendations and transcripts can follow.
2. Schedule a Virtual Tour, Student Visit or Interview
- For Lower or Middle School we will conduct guided virtual tours and in-person mini visits in the Admissions Office for assessment and to get to know your child. Contact Tearson Morrison, Director of Admission for PK-8th grade at 610-399-7904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Standardized Testing:
- For applicants for Fall 2021, our standardized testing requirement is waived. Applicants who have testing they wish to submit are welcome to do so.
- Information about the testing Westtown accepts is here.
4. If interested in Financial Aid, click here.
- Day applications must be completed by December 31st, and admission decisions will be communicated by February 1st.
- Boarding applications must be completed by January 15th, and admission decisions will be communicated on March 10th.
- Applications will be accepted after the deadlines, and will be considered if space is available in your grade of interest.
If you don't find all the information you need here, we welcome your questions and would love to speak with you. Call us at 610-399-7900 or email email@example.com anytime.