Applicants from China:
For the 2022-2023 school year, we accept applicants for the 9th grade only. We consider applicants for 10th grade only if they are enrolled in a Junior Boarding School.
The SAO Application must be completed by the application deadline of January 15. All recommendations and documents submitted must be completed in or translated to English. Admission decisions will be communicated to applicants on March 10.
- Vericant interviews, conducted in China, are required and must be completed by January 15. Click here to set up your Vericant Interview. We do not offer on-campus interviews.
- We require all applicants to interview with Vericant to ensure that those who cannot travel to Westtown are not disadvantaged.
- Selected applicants may be invited to have an additional Skype interview.
Applicants from countries other than China:
- Complete the Standard Application Online (SAO) by January 15th. Admission decisions will be communicated on March 10th.
- Submit required testing by December 30th.
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition is required for all applicants for whom English is not native language. Westtown School code is 1400.
- SSAT testing is optional for applicants applying for Fall 2022. Applicants who have results they wish to submit are welcome to do so. Westtown School code is 8164.
- Guided Virtual Campus Tours may be scheduled by contacting the Admission Office at [email protected] or 610-399-7900.
Westtown School is a SEVIS-approved school approved by the U.S. Department of Justice/Immigration and Naturalization Service to host students with F-1 Status Student Visas. Westtown issues I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Forms to enrolled students to support their F-1 Visa. International students who have a U.S.Permanent Residency card must submit a copy to the Admissions Office so we can determine if the applicant is eligible to enroll at Westtown School.