Speak, listen and be heard
We see the acquisition of a second (or even third) language as essential to successful participation in the world community; and language and cultural acumen are instrumental 21st century skills. So we prepare students for an interconnected world. The range of our course offerings provides a language study sequence which meets each student's needs.
- High level of conversational focus in the spoken languages
- Language immersion travel experiences
- Latin, including study of classical authors and philosophers, offered to
- Consistently high performance of our students in National Language exams
- Latin@ Leadership Form, a student organization
- Student-led language clubs
We prepare our students for a world in which they will interact with people of diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds. We believe that a deep understanding of a language's cultural context(s) are essential to successful language learning.