Westtown Catering comes in several different forms/levels:
1) Items Only: food and/or drinks that will be collected for you by food service staff and dropped off at your location (or you can pick up).
2) Simple Service: Food will be delivered to your location and set up according to your specifications. Clean up after the event also included
3) Full Service: Menu discussed with Catering Supervisor, prepared by our chefs, delivered, set up and tended by our professional staff. Can be on school grounds or at another location off campus.
All events include Westtown China & Glassware or paper goods.
Business hours delivery & pickup (Mon-Fri 7:30am - 7:30pm)
How to Place an Order:
Contact Stephie Berman by e-mail or phone (610-399-7966). Obtain department approval and account number to be charged prior to scheduling event.
Additional Linen Costs (other than needed for buffet tables)
White or Colored Linen from Delaware County Linen – colors other than white must be ordered at least one week ahead of time. $2.00 per tablecloth, Linen napkins $ .30 per napkin
Table set-up and break-down -
• Please communicate specifications for event with when placing reservation.
• Events requiring wait-staff, on-site chef, attendee or other specialized services should be consulted with a CCDS Supervisor.
• Preferably give at least 24 hours notice to cancel an event.
• If a staff member has already come in to work your event and you have not notified the kitchen of its cancellation, your department will be charged for that time.
• If food has been purchased specifically for your event, even if it does not all get consumed at your event, your department still must pay for the food ordered.
Change in Guest Count -
24 hours before event is the last call. You will be billed for the count you have given up until that time.
Timing - Plan Ahead
So that we may properly plan your event, we request one week’s notice. If that is not possible, we will do our best to accommodate you, but a premium charge may be added.
Menu for Items Only and Simple Service Catering
To be delivered or picked up between the hours of 7:30 am and 8:30 pm.
Any departures from this menu or timing will incur additional costs.
Standard Continental Breakfast with Coffee/tea/decaf, juice and 1 pastry
Add another pastry
Add Bagels & Cream Cheese, Jelly, Butter
All of the Above
Hot Breakfast of the Day
Pitcher of Juice and Snack
Sparkling Cider & Cookies
Bottled Beverage and Snack
Dorm Snack - for boarding students: Chips or cookies and Pitcher Beverage
ICE CREAM SOCIALS
Two Ice Cream Flavors, 3 toppings, and whipped cream
Popsicles, Fudgesicles or Ice Cream Sandwiches
Cheese & Cracker Reception with Sparkling Cider or Cranberry Punch
Vegetables & Dip with Sparkling Cider or Cranberry Punch
LUNCHES AND CASUAL DINNERS
Upscale Bag Fancier Sandwich, add a Salad, Homemade Cookies
“Mushroom Basket” Lunch
Pre-made Assorted Deli Sandwich Lunch
Upscale Deli Lunch
Hot Buffet Lunch of the Day
Standard Dorm BBQ
$7.00 per pizza
Add Canned/ Bottled Drinks