Westtown Ropes Course Facts
- The Westtown Ropes Course has 22 elements providing 10 high challenges and 12 low challenges.
- Adventures on the Westtown Ropes Course occur in all three divisions of Westtown School. Our problem-solving and community-building games and activities can work for elementary, middle, and high school students
- Through Community Adventures at Westtown School, over 500 young people from neighboring schools and programs visited the Westtown Ropes Course this autumn to participate in our community-building activities.
- Student members of our Ropes Course Leadership Team undergo from 80 to 100 hours of training in their first term of our leadership program.
- The Westtown Ropes Course is an integral part of the Summer@Westtown Day Camp.