It's time to sign up for Preseason!
August 26 - 31, 2018
Preseason 2018 will be here before you know it and we are excited to welcome our athletes to campus!
But first, here are some important reminders for you:
- Preseason is NOT REQUIRED.
- Preseason is strongly encouraged for all varsity athletes, both returning and aspiring.
- If you are new to a sport or still developing the basic skill sets, we encourage you to start sports on the first day of school.
- If you are not sure whether or not preseason is right for your child, please be in contact with the Head Coach or Athletic Directors to seek guidance.
- The Athletic Directors will review preseason registration with the Head Coach of each program. If there is a question about your readiness for the rigors of preseason, then one of the Athletic Directors may reach out to you to talk through whether or not preseason is the best option.
Any questions? Contact the Athletics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to preseason!
Mich Canuso-Bedesem and Paul Lehmann '99
Co-Directors, Westtown School Athletics
Below are the necessary forms and preseason schedules:
Take a look at the Preseason 2018 schedule! There may be small changes to the schedule between now and the start of school, so please check the Westtown Athletics website for the most up-to-date information. Check out the schedule now!
The fall schedule is on live on the athletics website! For your planning purposes, we have posted the fall schedule as early as possible, but please be aware that small changes may be made to the schedule over the course of the summer and season.