It's time to sign up for Preseason!
August 25 - August 30, 2019
Preseason 2019 will be here before you know it and we are excited to welcome our athletes to campus!
But first, here are some important reminders for you:
- Preseason is NOT REQUIRED.
- Preseason is strongly encouraged for all varsity athletes, both returning and aspiring.
- If you are new to a sport or still developing the basic skill sets, we encourage you to start sports on the first day of school.
- If you are not sure whether or not preseason is right for your child, please be in contact with the Head Coach or Athletic Directors to seek guidance.
- The Athletic Directors will review preseason registration with the Head Coach of each program. If there is a question about your readiness for the rigors of preseason, then one of the Athletic Directors may reach out to you to talk through whether or not preseason is the best option.
Any questions? Contact the Athletics Department at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to preseason!
Mich Canuso-Bedesem and Paul Lehmann '99
Co-Directors, Westtown School Athletics
Below are the necessary forms and preseason schedules:
- Sign up! Your child will not be able to participate in preseason unless they have formally registered. Register your child for preseason now!
Fill out medical forms! Your child will not be able to participate in preseason unless all medical forms have been submitted by August 19, 2019. Complete the medical forms now!
If your child is participating in boys soccer, girls soccer, or field hockey, they may also participate in team camps held prior to Westtown's preseason. Registration forms for these team camps are below.
Boys' Soccer Team Camp (Powered by Penn Fusion) Registration Form: Aug 19-23 (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
Girls' Soccer Team Camp (Powered by Penn Fusion) Registration Form: Aug 19-23 (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
Field Hockey Team Camp Registration Form: Aug 19-23 (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
Take a look at the Preseason 2019 schedule! There may be small changes to the schedule between now and the start of school, so please check the Westtown Athletics website for the most up-to-date information.
The fall team schedules are live on the athletics website! For your planning purposes, we have posted the fall schedule as early as possible, but please be aware that small changes may be made to the schedule over the course of the summer and season.