Registration For Students
This year, Westtown has introduced scanner and barcode technology as part of the student registration for the Independent School Multicultural Conference and College Fair. The conference and college fair will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019, at no cost to students and their families. Students are encouraged to register online for the conference and college fair by going to www.gotocollegefairs.com/pennsylvania. On the day of the program, students will go to the registration table in Main Hall to check off their name. No pre-registration is required for parents; they will register on-site. Registration for the conference will begin at 8:00 a.m. in the Main Hall building and at 9:00 a.m. the first workshop will start.
Students planning to attend only the college fair should register at www.gotocollegefairs.com/pennsylvania. Parents attending the college fair only should register on-site at the athletic center. On-site registration for the college fair will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the athletic center. The college fair will be from 1:45-4:00 in the athletic center.
Students, please electronically create your profile to securely share with colleges of your choice at the fair.
How do I get a barcode?
- Navigate to www.gotocollegefairs.com/Pennsylvania
- Select the fair (Westtown School, West Chester, PA) and complete the registration form
- Enter your high school’s zip code and select your school’s name
- Check the terms and conditions boxes and click “print my barcode”
- The barcode is displayed – Please print or save the barcode and you’re done! Your barcode is also emailed two days before and on the day of the fair.*Print or display on your smartphone to get scanned at the college fair.
*There will be no printers on-site. Please print your barcode prior to attending the program if you elect not to use your smartphone to get scanned at the college fair.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.