Community EventsThe fall is filled with opportunities for community building and for parents and students to connect with one another, administration, faculty, and staff —whether they are virtual or in person!
We are always in community and #TownTogether!
September EventsUpper School Parents Connect with Principal Veda Robinson
- Coffee and Conversation - September 15th at 8:00 a.m.
- Dessert and Dialogue - September 29 at 7:00 p.m.
- 8th Grade Parents - September 16 at 1:00 p.m.
- 7th Grade Parents - September 17 at 1:00 p.m
- 6th Grade Parents September 18 at 1:00 p.m
- Middle School 6th Grade Parent Night - September 30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Back-to-School Night for Pre-K & K - September 15 - 7:00 p.m.
- Back-to-School Night for 1st & 2nd grades - September 16 - 7:00 p.m.
- Back-to-School Night for 3rd, 4th & 5th grades - September 17 - 7:00 p.m.
- Students also have so many opportunities to become involved at Westtown, even at a distance. Co-curriculars started on September 21 and will conclude October 30. Students are engaged in over nineteen different activities, including strengthening and conditioning for several varsity teams, Scenic Art Design, Farming, Dance, Yoga, Outdoor Leadership, and Theater.
- We started off this school year with a presentation by our Student Support Teams. This was an opportunity for families to meet our divisional multidisciplinary teams and learn about their work. Our panels will include psychologists, counselors, nurses, earning specialists, diversity coordinators, grade deans, and college counselors.
Parent Speaker Series : Student Support Teams
- Tuesday, September 22 - 7:00 p.m.
- Each division has a Parents’ Council consisting of all parents. The Parents’ Councils play an integral role at Westtown, facilitating communication between the school and parents, promoting volunteerism, and encouraging parental involvement in the Westtown community. Divisional meetings provide a great way to stay connected and informed about events and issues that influence the lives of our students.
Middle School Parents’ Council Meeting
- Thursday, September 24 -7:00 p.m.