Applicants from China
Please note: for the 2018-19 school year we will only accept applicants for the 9th grade whose dates of birth are between September 2002 and May 2004.
Summer Tours (June 12 through August 18, 2017)
- We will have several tour and question & answer sessions available. Part I of the application is required prior to scheduling tour: Online Application
- To schedule a tour, email email@example.com or call 610-399-7900
- Interviews are conducted in China through Vericant. Vericant interviews are required and must be completed by January 15.
- Click here to set up your Vericant Interview
- Though we are not providing on-campus interviews, information sessions will follow the tour to answer any remaining questions. Having all our applicants interview in the same manner through Vericant, ensures that those who cannot travel for a visit are not disadvantaged.
- TOEFL test required and should be completed by December 30
- SSAT test required and should be completed by December 30
- Average TOEFL score for newly enrolled students 100
- Average SSAT score for newly enrolled students 2186
- Complete Part 1 of the application and pay $100 application fee. Applying online enables you to track the completion of your application. We will accept SSAT common application.
- Schedule testing. We require both the SSAT and the TOEFL (We recommend that you submit your TOEFL scores by January 1). Register at:
http://www.ssat.org/ Westtown School code is 8164
http://www.ets.org/toefl Westtown School code is 1400
- Schedule Vericant interview
- Complete Part II of the application.
- Submit school recommendation forms to your school. Have your school send all recommendations, transcripts and grades directly to Westtown School. They must be translated into English.
- Complete entire application.
- We recommend that Westtown School has TOEFL scores by January 1.
- Follow-up with your current school to ensure recommendations and transcripts have been sent.
- Application deadline is Feb 1. All applications must be completed and postmarked by Feb. 1.
- Your Admission decision will be communicated on March 10