We’ve worked to make our application process as simple and clear as possible. You are important to us so call if you get stuck or confused! To apply, follow the steps below. International applicants, click here:
1. Begin the SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO) prior to your visit. This initial step includes completing the student profile, the Westtown School supplement and paying the application fee.To learn more about using the SAO and begin your application, click here.
2. Schedule a Student Visit
- For Lower or Middle School contact Tearson Morrison, Director of Admission for PK-8th grade at 610-399-7904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Upper School click here; Applicants from China, see information here.
3. Take the appropriate test:
- Pre-K: testing on site at Westtown
- 1st - 5th: A WPPSI or a WISC-V. Tests administered by any licensed psychologist will be accepted. Three psychologists that many of our families have utilized are:
- Dr. Jennifer Jackson Holden at The Center for Psychological Services 610-647-6406 ext. 3 (Paoli)
- Dr. Suzanne Nangle at The Center for Child Assessment and Therapy 610-565-3886 (Media)
- Dr. Elisa Taylor 484-887-0299 (West Chester)
- 6th - 12th: Take the SSAT test and submit to Westtown School code 8164
- We also accept ISEE (Westtown School code is #395230).
- For 6th- 8th grade we can also accept ERB Testing or current (within 2 years) WISC testing.
- International Students: TOEFL required for all students for whom English is not the native language. Submit to Westtown School code 1400
4. If interested in Financial Aid, click here.
- Day applications must be completed by December 31st.
- Admission decisions will be communicated by February 1st.
- Boarding applications must be completed by January 15th.
- Admission decisions will be communicated on March 10th
If you don't find all the information you need here, we welcome your questions and would love to speak with you. Call us at 610-399-7900 or email email@example.com anytime.