Applicants from China:
Application Deadline was January 15, 2020, so we are no longer accepting applications from students from China for the 2020-21 school year. Decisions will be communicated on March 10th.For the 2020-2021 school year, we accept applicants for the 9th grade whose dates of birth are between September 2004 and May 2006. We consider applicants for 10th grade only if they are enrolled in a Junior Boarding School in the USA. From China, we typically enroll 6 new 9th graders -- 3 boys and 3 girls.
Begin the Standard Application Online (SAO) by submitting the Student Biographical Information, School Supplemental Form, and application fee -- all of these items must be submitted prior to scheduling an optional campus visit. The remaining parts of the SAO Application must then be completed by the application deadline of January 15.
NOTE: All recommendations and documents submitted must be completed in or translated to English. Admission decisions will be communicated to applicants on March 10.
- Vericant interviews, conducted in China, are required and must be completed by January 15. Click here to set up your Vericant Interview. (We do not offer on-campus interviews)
- Having all applicants interview in the same manner through Vericant, ensures that those who cannot travel for a visit are not disadvantaged.
- Selected applicants may be invited to have an additional Skype interview.
- TOEFL test required by December 30 -- Average TOEFL score for newly enrolled students: 100
- SSAT test required by December 30 -- Average SSAT score for newly enrolled students: 2186
Campus Visits: (optional)
Group campus tours, followed by a question & answer session with an admission counselor, are available Monday through Friday during the school year.
Click here to view when tours are offered. To schedule a group tour, submit the Student Biographical Information/School Supplement/application fee of the SAO Application and then contact the Admission Office by calling 610-399-7899 (during business hours) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (We do not offer on-campus interviews.)
- Complete the SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO)
- Complete these required tests by December 30th:
- Campus Tours are available Monday through Friday. Contact the Admission Office at email@example.com or 610-399-7900 to schedule your tour.
For those interested in applying for the 2021/22 school year, please wait until 9/15 to initiate your application. If you have any questions in the meantime, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Westtown School is a SEVIS-approved school approved by the U.S. Department of Justice/Immigration and Naturalization Service to host students with F-1 Status Student Visas. Westtown issues I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Forms to enrolled students to support their F-1 Visa. International students who have a U.S.Permanent Residency card must submit a copy to the Admissions Office so we can determine if the applicant is eligible to enroll at Westtown School.