We're Glad You're Here!
Our Admission team is eager to support your exploration of Westtown School. During the Covid-19 crisis, to ensure your safety, we are doing this work remotely. We look forward to connecting to discuss 20/21 and beyond with you.
Request a guided virtual tour by clicking here.
Living on dorm - no better way to learn and grow
We have more than 200 years of experience providing an exemplary residential experience for students, and our alumni attest that there is no better way to learn and grow. Here's why:
- Outstanding and authentic preparation for college and life beyond school
- Living in a diverse community with students from around the block and around the world, and with students of many ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds; learning to value difference
- Learning independence, decision-making skills and self-sufficiency in a safe, supervised environment - we call it "supervised independence"; 100% of surveyed alumni say that they were better prepared for dorm life than their peers
- Honing excellent study habits gained in mandatory evening study halls – 96% of our alumni who boarded say that they were better prepared for college than their peers
- Supportive, attentive adults 24/7
- A robust selection of weekend activities
- 9 out of 10 of our alumni complete college in 4 years at one school (in comparison to the national average of 56 percent in 6 years) - and they tell us their residential experience was a key element