What comes next.
College Counseling and a Westtown Diploma: Value Added
Did you know? According to our young alumni,
- More than 9 out of 10 earn degrees in 4 years from the college where they started (in comparison with the national average of 56% who graduate within 6 years)
- 99% feel very well prepared for college
- 97% say their Westtown courses challenged them to think critically
- 90% are more comfortable than their peers participating in class and seminar discussions
- More than 1 in 4 choose STEM majors (science, technology, engineering or math); factoring in those who major in STEAM disciplines (adding art and design to STEM), the rate is 1 in 3
- 96% feel better prepared for college dorm life than their peers
- 88% believe Westtown has given them the confidence to approach new and challenging coursework
- 1 in 3 are innovators in college, starting or bringing something new to the community
- 8 out of 10 believe the Westtown religion curriculum “informed my vision of how I want to live my life”
What prepares a Westtown graduate for the next step in the educational journey? Read more about our nationally-recognized Director of College Counseling Susan Tree and the College Counseling Program.
Marje Ireland Associate Director of College Counseling
Jessica Smith Co-Director of College Counseling
Susan Tree Co-Director of College Counseling