- SatDec05 SAT Administration on Campus CANCELLED 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Jr Parent Event: Staying Sane in the College Process
7:00 PM to 8:30 PMZoom
Jess Smith and Maria Alonso will lead parents and guardians through some of the stressors of the college process, offering new perspectives and practical advice. This is an interactive program, so try to bring your spouse, co-parent, or another parent in the class. You will have the chance to work with your partner in person or talk/text with them during the program.
- SunJan24 Practice PSAT-registration required Register with Revolution Prep link
- SunJan24 Practice SAT-registration required 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMRevolution Prep link
- SunJan31 Practice ACT-registration required 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMRevolution Prep link
- WedJan20 Jr Parent Event: Staying Sane in the College Process 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMZoom
- WedFeb03 Junior Parent and Student Event: Revolution Prep Webinar: ACT or SAT? 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMZoom Link
College Panel for Junior Parents/Guardians
7:00 PM to 8:30 PMZoom Link
- Jess, Marje, and Joaquim will moderate a panel discussion with college admissions representatives. Don't worry - college representatives will also visit Junior Seminar!
Watch the Class of 2020 student speaker speeches below. Thank you to essayists Anna Li and Riley Lorgus, and to valedictorian Emma Stavis for their inspiring words!