7th Grade - For Real?
- Published author? Yes, you. Write and illustrate your own professionally-bound picture book for your young (and admiring) reading buddy in kindergarten.
- Quis linguam latinam mortuam dicit? That’s the Latin class motto. Who says Latin’s a dead language?
- Build a robot? Become an engineer as you collaborate to solve real-world problems.
- Talent? You’ve got it and you’re proud to share it in the end-of-year Talent Show.
- Research? Not only do you write a major research paper in history about a significant person of the 20th century, you present the person in character, in costume and in a period party for your classmates.
- Community? Build it from the ground up when you start the year with an overnight canoe trip.
- This is you? On stage? In Twelfth Night? Yes! “But be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”