There are over 6,500 Westtown alumni/ae/x in 50 states and 45 countries. As scientists, entrepreneurs, educators, scholars, and philanthropists, you’re meeting the demands of global citizenship with skills developed in Westtown’s classrooms, dorm rooms, studios, and on the athletic fields.
As a member of our diverse alum family, you retain a sense of community that endures long after you leave, and you share the remarkable legacy of a Westtown education.
Throughout Westtown’s two-centuries-long history, a deep commitment to community has been a defining aspect of school life that extends to our vast body of alums around the world. Engaging and connecting Westonians to the school, to current students, and to each other drives the work of the Alumni/ae/x Engagement Office. Each year, special events and resources are offered to our alums, and we continue to create new ways to network and participate in the life of the school. If you would like to suggest or host an event or share ideas, please contact us at [email protected].
How can you stay involved?
- Utilize the power of the Westtown alumni community through AlumniFire. Over 450 alumni are offering job shadowing, internships, informational interviews, and so much more!
- Stay informed about the ongoing life of the school by keeping your contact information current, reading the latest editions of eCollections and The Westonian, read our blog, and attend engagement events in your area.
- Provide financial support critical to advancing Westtown’s mission and impact. Learn more about giving a gift of any size to the Westtown Fund or to a fund of your choice.
- Offer meaningful opportunities to enrich the student experience. Every year Westtown welcomes back alums as guest speakers, performers, and presenters. Reach out to Domi Waldron, Director of Alumni/ae/x Engagement, for more information at 610.399.7914.
- Share your journey and the milestones of your life. Submit class notes for The Westonian to [email protected].
- Become a Class Connector or a reunion planner! Reach out to Domi Waldron for more information at 610.399.7914.