An excellent athletic program has these elements: outstanding student-athletes, an excellent coaching staff, first-rate facilities, and a community that rallies around its teams. Westtown has all of these components and more.
- High-caliber athlete development: We prepare our athletes for the highest level of competition, and many go on to play at the college level.
- New and emerging player development: All students participate in our interscholastic sports program, and all have the opportunity to learn the skills acquired by being part of a team.
- Excellent coaches: We have experienced, dedicated, highly-qualified coaching staff, many of whom are well-connected to local clubs and collegiate programs.
- Teams and Programs: There are 21 varsity programs and many co-curricular, non-competitive options for our students to experience.
- Facilities: We have outstanding facilities available for every sport, including a 21-element ropes course.
- Championships: Over the last 20 years, our teams have brought home over 50 league championships, and have competed at the state level for championship and individual titles.
- School spirit: Our students and fans pack the stands on a Friday night, cheering on friends and classmates, pride in the school – school spirit brings us all together. Go ’Town! As a school, we attract the best coaches and student-athletes, and develop their talents as well as their character. Whether you’re the captain of a varsity team or a beginner on the freshman team, we believe that competing in interscholastic sports instills a lifelong skillset: sportsmanship, respect, leadership, perseverance, collaboration, and dedication. Come compete with us.